O R FINE ART collects and processes your personal data in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data as issued from the French law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 on information technology, files and freedoms, known as the "Informatique et Libertés" law, and from the EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on data protection known as "RGPD".
As such, O R FINE ART is committed to ensuring the respect of your privacy and to protecting the personal data processed:
- In a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
The data controller is O R FINE ART, a limited liability company, with a share capital of €2,000.00, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 834 045 189, whose registered office is located at 4 rue François 1er, Paris 75008, represented by its manager Mr. Richard ORLINSKI.
O R FINE ART therefore determines the purposes and means of data processing, i.e. their objectives and the way they are achieved.
2. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
This table informs you of the purposes for wich OR FINE ART collects and processes yout personal data as well as legal basis for the implementation of the data processing.
1. The management and processing of your requests via the contact form.
2. The management and processing of your requests when you contact us by telephone, e-mail, or by post.
3. To send you our newsletter by e-mail.
4. The sending of commercial prospecting for products similar to those already ordered on the Site.
5. The creation of your customer account.
6. The processing and follow-up of orders, deliveries, invoices and payments.
7. The registration of your credit card and number to facilitate future purchases.
8. The respect of accounting and fiscal obligations.
9. Management of pre-litigation and litigation.
1. Your consent. You will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but withdrawal of consent given prior to such withdrawal.
4. Our legitimate interest in offering you products that may be of interest to you. You will have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest.
5. The performance of the contract between us and you.
6. The performance of the contract between us and you.
7. Your consent. You will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
8. The respect of a legal obligation to wich OR FINE ART is subject.
9. Our legitimate interest in establishing proof of a right or a contract.
3.What personal data do we collect ?
A personal data corresponds to any information relating to an identified or identifiable physical person, i.e. that can be identified directly (name, first name) or indirectly (telephone number, identifier).
During the various contacts we have with you, you may be asked to communicate information about yourself. This information is collected in particular when you fill in the various data collection forms on the Site, when you make a purchase, when you create a customer account, etc. Thus, when you browse the Site, O R FINE ART may collect the following personal data:
- Identification data: Name, first name, e-mail address, postal address, billing location, telephone number, user name, password ;
- Data related to the payment: Credit card number, expiry date of the credit card, visual cryptogram;
- Data relating to the follow-up of the commercial relationship: The order, invoices, correspondence with the customer and after-sales service, history of purchases and orders ;
- Content of messages sent via the contact form or via our contact email address;
The compulsory nature of the data provided is indicated by the presence of a red asterisk.
O R FINE ART is also likely to collect any personal data that you provide to us during our exchanges if you contact us by telephone, e-mail, or by post.
4. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
4.1. O R FINE ART staff
O R FINE ART undertakes and ensures that access to the personal data it holds is made possible only to employees authorized to know about it with regard to their attributions. These persons are qualified as "persons entitled to access".
4.2. O R FINE ART's subcontractors
O R FINE ART uses subcontractors located within the European Union and thus offering an adequate level of protection.
In all cases, O R FINE ART undertakes to ensure that its subcontractors present sufficient guarantees as to the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data.
4.3. O R FINE ART's commercial partners
O R FINE ART may transmit your personal data to its commercial partners. Indeed, when you browse the Site, you have the choice to give us your consent to the transmission of your data to our commercial partners. Our partners, whom you authorize to use your data, are the data processors in this context and, therefore, subject to the rules of personal data protection.
For more information on the use of your personal data by our business partners, we invite you to consult the data protection policies of these partners.
PAYPLUG : https://payplug.com/
FUTURLOG : https://www.futurlog.com/
4.4. Authorized third parties
Upon request, and within the framework of a particular mission or the exercise of a right of communication, O R FINE ART may be led to communicate your personal data to bodies authorized by a legislative or regulatory provision such as administrative or judicial authorities.
5. HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE KEPT ?
Your personal data is kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is processed.
O R FINE ART keeps the personal data necessary for the execution of a contract for the entire duration of the commercial relationship. After a period of three years after the last contact from you, O R FINE ART will keep the data in intermediate storage for 10 years, in accordance with the regulations.
Personal data relating to payment information is kept until the receipt of the product plus the withdrawal period provided for distance sales of goods. In order to facilitate future purchases, this payment data may be stored for a longer period of time, until the withdrawal of consent and/or the expiration of the validity of the credit card data, except for the visual cryptogram, which is deleted as soon as the purchase has been paid.
Within the framework of the contact form, the sending of the newsletter, commercial prospecting for similar products and more generally any contact from you, O R FINE ART keeps the personal data for a period of 3 years from the initial collection or the last contact from you.
Beyond these retention periods, your personal data may be archived (restricted access) for the time necessary to comply with O R FINE ART's legal and regulatory obligations or for the management of any litigation.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
Right of access: you can ask us for access to the personal data we have about you and obtain a copy in a readable and comprehensible format;
Right to rectification: you can ask us to rectify, complete or update your personal data;
Right to erasure: you can ask us to delete your personal data, especially when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
Right to limitation of processing: you can ask us to limit the use of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR;
Right to portability: you can ask us for a copy of your personal data for the purpose of transferring it to another data controller;
Right to object: you may object to the processing of your personal data in the manner provided for in Article 21 of the GDPR;
Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing for which it was collected. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent carried out prior to such withdrawal.
Before responding to a request to exercise your rights, we may verify your identity and/or ask you to provide additional information to respond to your request.
Following a request to exercise a right, O R FINE ART undertakes to provide you with information on the measures taken as soon as possible and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. This period may be extended by two months depending on the complexity and number of requests. O R FINE ART will inform you of this extension and of the reasons for the postponement within one month from the receipt of the request.
In the event that O R FINE ART does not comply with the request, you will be informed, at the latest within one month of receipt of the request, of the reasons for its inaction and of the possibility of lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority and of lodging a legal appeal.
In case of persistent disagreement concerning your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) on its website https://www.cnil.fr/ or at the following address
Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés
3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715
75334 Paris Cedex 07
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
O R FINE ART attaches the highest importance to the security and integrity of your personal data. Thus, O R FINE ART undertakes to implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data and in particular to protect them against any accidental or illicit destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized distribution or access, as well as against any other form of illicit processing or communication to unauthorized persons.
In the event of a data breach likely to impact you and generate a high risk for your rights and freedoms, O R FINE ART undertakes (i) to notify the CNIL of this data breach as soon as possible, and at the latest within 72 hours of becoming aware of it, (ii) to inform you as soon as possible and (iii) to make its best efforts to take all possible measures to neutralize the data breach and minimize its impact.